Confessions of an [.adult.] drama queen 5:46 PM

[I do wear make up] Surprisingly I enjoy the act of putting make up on, I like the fact that I feel pretty and, though they are still actually there, I feel like I am covering up all my impurities. [When I walk by mirrors, I can't help but look] I like to look at myself, I am such a girly girl. [I wear nail polish] I love to change my nail polish like I change my clothes with every mood comes a new color... [I LOVE pink] I love the fact that in it I feel like a girl. [I have cried at a movie theatre] Only once not even sure what movie it was... [I have cried for no reason] You know anyone who has ever gotten that visit from Aunt Flo, knows that crying for no reason is inevitable at times. [I've wrecked a car on purpose] True Confessions... driving my car into that guardrail on the grade wasn't completely accidental... [I love cuddling] Yes the queen of "dont touch me" likes to cuddle. [I have dressed like a slut to get attention] "Bad attention is better than no attention" was my philosophy for many years and I thought I needed to. [I love to laugh] Anyone that knows me knows that I laugh at everything, it is how I cope with all that is going on in my life... [I've flashed someone/some people] Yes Yes I think I have flashed many people in high school- lol. [I carry a purse everywhere] I must always carry the essentials.. cell phone... lip gloss.. wallet.. lotion... bandaids... you know the "good" stuff. [I carry my cell phone at all times] Yes, all 3 of them! [I do own a spice girls CD] Well, yes, but only for when Sarah need to be nostalgic. [I play hard to get] Only because I really am hard to get. [I've been called a tease] Honestly what girl hasn't?? [I'm a bitch. Deal with it] Very much so! [My friends are the best, and they're important to me] Yes all of them... Sarah... Courtney... All of them!!

0 comments: