Stained Glass Masquerade 2:37 PM

Do you hide behind a mask of sorts??
I'd like to say I dont... but the more I think bout it.... I think we all do...
Sometimes the "mask" is physically noticable....
like make-up (my current muse),
hair,
nails,
clothing,
that sorta thing...
Its almost like a "comfort blankie"....
for me, make-up doesnt make me feel like me... I feel like someone else...
Maybe more like a "Pretty Princess"... maybe nothing like me...
But I can honestly say it "feels" like a mask...
Like it "covers" me up... and I look "thru" it...
then there are those masks like relationships...
The "gay" guy who marries a woman to "cover-up" somethin,
the PK (perfect kid... I was one)
who goes to church and "plays" her "godly" role...
regardless of it being a personal experience or not...
she's there for show putting on her "happy face"...
and also the personality one...
the one that bugs me most...
People acting a certain way to get their fullfillment...
who knows if its for attention alone...
but they "act" like what they want to be portrayed...
I hate it!...
BE YOU... BE UNIQUE... BE DIFFERENT!!

0 comments: